Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Save the date!

The 35th Annual Tutorials in the Tetons will be held August 28-31, 2009. Note the change in dates from those I posted last year. Please refer to that post for details and background about the conference. For an idea of course content here’s last year’s brochure. I have attended 26 times. I return home each year feeling expansive and full of ideas to incorporate in my practice.




Content ranges from cutting edge (genetics of cardiovascular disease, advances in revascularization) to practical (hypertension, heart failure, other nuts-and-bolts topics) and includes at least one session devoted to stress and life style as they relate to cardiovascular disease in honor of the meeting’s founder Robert Eliot, M.D.





The 14 hours of CME are spaced to allow plenty of free time. Hike the spectacular trails of Grand Teton National Park. Take the short drive up to Yellowstone. Enjoy fine dining and shopping in nearby Jackson. Heck, you can even blog to a spectacular mountain view in the comfort of the wifi zone of the conference hotel, the Jackson Lake Lodge. (It doesn’t get much better than that!).





I’ll be there barring any unforeseen conflicts. Cyber friends and blogging colleagues please let me know if you plan to attend. I’d love to see you there!





Registration for this year’s conference opens in a couple of weeks. Click here for the preliminary announcement and a link to on line registration. I’ll post updates as they become available.



No comments: